Wednesday, November 2, 2011

More Sailors!

We all love sailors... don't even try to kid yourself. To be honest i don't even look at their faces... the clothes are so fabulous on their own. Of course the men are usually super handsome, so its epic winning either way.




To the left on top - MINE! 

Bottom left - MINE! 

The cross-eyed one is the cutest one. So precious! 




This one was on my computer and just too good. I had to find a place for it somewhere. 

Not only do they have amazing outfits, bodies and faces... their haircuts are generally really good as well! Winning! 

2 comments:

  1. Well, as we know world is changing day by day and its every single move in politics, business or
    even entertainment world affects our lives a lot. The ultimate online news source that covers news, travel, money, sports,
    life, technology and weather. ' They always intend to take public view on variousu topics.

    Check out my blog post - Latest Daily News

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to find any pictures of my Father, William Carns. He served on the USS Colorado. I have a picture of him in his sailor suite.On the back, he wrote " Taken L.H.,December, 7, 1945. He died of an enviromental disease at age 72. Only a hundred cases in the U.S. were documented at the time. He had "Shy Dragger Syndrome"..now called Multiple Atrophy Syndrome.He was always my "tough, strong, Father, and I watched him deteriote before my eyes. He died with a 21 gun salute. Life ha not been the same without my father.I wanted more time with him. Time to discuss him achievement. Happy Memorial Daddy. I miss you so.
    Your loving Daughter, Kathy J. Carns (Katy Cole) (radio name)

    ReplyDelete